- Caceres M, Garrett HE Jr, Fernandez JD. Reply Letter to Editor. “Talc-induced pulmonary granulomatosis or septic pulmonary embolism? A diagnostic challenge”. Ann Thorac Surg. 2010;90:362-363.
- Perera AD, Willis AK, Fernandez JD, Garrett HE Jr, and Wolf BA. Staged total exclusion of the aorta for chronic type B aortic dissection. J Vasc Surg 2010; Nov 1339-1342.
- Sacks HS, Fain JN, Cheema P, Bahouth SW, Garrett E, Wolf RY, Wolford D, and Samaha J. “Inflammatory genes in epicardial fat contiguous with coronary atherosclerosis in the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes: changes associated with pioglitazone. Diabetes Care 2011;Feb 1-4.
- Gonzalez A, Drummond M, McCord S, Garrett HE, Jr. “Carotid Endarterectomy for
Treatment of in-stent restenosis” J Vasc Surg.2011; Oct 1167-1169.
- Farres H, Gonzales AJ, and Garrett HE. “Aortoduodenal fistula after endograft repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm secondary to a retained guidewire”. J Vasc Surg 2012;Nov 1413-1415. Revision: 10/21/15 21
- Raman J, Lehmann S, Zehr K,Guzman BJ, Aklog L, Garrett HE, MacMahon H, Hatcher BM, and Wong MS. “Sternal closure with rigid plate fixation versus wire closure: A randomized controlled multicenter trial”. Ann Thorac Surg2012;Dec 94:1854-1861.
- Garrett HE, Porter C, Fonger JD, Bravo M and Martin R. “Evaluation of an unipolar RF coagulation system for epicardial AF ablation in chronic GLP canine models. Journal of Innovations in Cardiac Rhythm Management; 3; Dec (2012), 1042-1048.
- Paulus E, Garrett HE, Powell BS, and Stoikes NF. “Primary aortoduodenal fistula after radiation”. The American Surgeon. April 2013 online version.
- Caceres M, He X, Rankin JS, Weiman D and Garrett HE. “Risk stratification model and internal mammary artery grafting in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery within 24 hours of a myocardial infarction”. J Cardiothoracic Surgery. 2013: June
- Garrett HE, “Options for treatment of spontaneous mesenteric artery dissection: J Vascular Surgery 2014; 59: 1433-9
Department of Surgery
910 Madison Ave. 2nd Fl.
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5914
Fax: (901) 448-7306