GME Registration Materials
We have included all of the documents that must be completed prior to the start of your residency. Please complete the forms and return to the GME Office by May 13, 2016. Please note that in addition to the forms listed below there is an addition document called the I-9 that must be completed in person before you can be placed on payroll.
Also, please note that all employees of the University of Tennessee are required to have payroll direct deposit. If you come the GME Office please bring with you a voided check, otherwise please bring to Orientation.
ALL FORMS MUST BE RETURNED BY MAY 13, 2016
- GME Orientation Checklist
- Agreement of Appointment (Review Only)
- Criminal Background Check Form
- Registration Form
- Personal Data Form
- Competency Information Form
- Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Health Insurance Declination Form
(if declining UT health insurance)
- Life Insurance Form
- Disability Insurance Information
- Outside Interests Disclosure Form
- Immunization Record
- Health Statement Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Memphis Medical Society Application
For general GME questions, please contact Andrew Gienapp: Andrew.Gienapp@mlh.org.
New residents/fellows coming to Methodist University Hospital (MUH) will receive their ID number and Chexweb login credentials via email in early June. Also note that there is no MUH paperwork for you to complete; MUH will receive your personal information from the UT GME office.
MUH requires NO forms from new residents/fellows for the 2015-2016 academic year.
For issues related to Chexweb access after you receive your Chexweb login credentials, contact Pam Thompson (Pamela.Thompson@mlh.org) or call the Medical Informatics Education Line at (901) 516-0369. For faster response time, please use email.
1030 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
- VAMC Paperwork Pointers
- Instructions #1
- Instructions #2
- VA Statement of Commitment
- VA Declaration
- VA Application
- VA Appointment
- VHA Mandatory Training for Employees
- VHA Training Screen Shots Note: Be sure to record your chosen username and password for future use. Take the course, print off your certificate, and keep it for presentation to the VA. Please call Elston Howard at 901.577.7207 with any questions.
- VA Fingerprint Record
- VA Contacts for Compliance Documents
6019 Walnut Grove
Memphis, TN 38120
Regional One Health
877 Jefferson Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
- ROH New Student Online Orientation Process and Badge Request Form
- ROH ITS Information:
- ROH IT Provider Orientation Packet
- ROH Application Training (Web Based or Departmental)
- Inpatient: Soarian Clinicals/CPOE (Required)
- Outpatient: NextGen (Required)
- Specialty Areas: QS, SIS, & Medhost
- Required Outpatient NextGen Registration Forms
- IT Security/Compliance Guidelines
- Contact Us
RETURN ALL REGISTRATION MATERIAL TO:
UT Graduate Medical Education
Attn: Janie Hall
910 Madison Avenue Suite 1031
Memphis, TN 38163
Office of Graduate Medical Education
Eugene Mangiante, MD
Executive Associate Dean
910 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5364
Fax: (901) 448-6182