Skip to content

Other ways to search: Events Calendar | UTHSC News

Final Transcripts

It is required that you have an official final transcript(s) sent to the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services [the main admissions office] from each college, university or professional school you have attended or currently attending. These transcripts(s) should show:

  • completion of all coursework
  • a confirmation date, if a degree has been awarded

The transcript becomes a part of your permanent UT Health Science Center's record in the Registrar's Office and is used for verification purposes.

Please arrange to have an official final transcript(s) sent directly by your institution to UTHSC electronically to If your institution does not send electronic transcripts, please contact Jailia Mohammed at: to discuss your options. Transcripts sent to AMCAS will not satisfy this requirement. 

Failure to submit your final transcript(s) may affect your registration and enrollment.

May 26, 2022