Congratulations on your acceptance to the College of Nursing with UTHSC! You will soon be receiving a packet with more information.
- Please remember that your program entry is contingent on your having successfully completed all prerequisites (e.g., copies of certification cards, all official transcripts, CPR, rec. forms, etc.) and having verification of those items securely in the hands of the Office of Admissions.
The College of Nursing requires:
- Pre-Entry Checklist
- Financial Aid Information
- Scholarship Information
- Criminal Background Check Information
- Immunization Information
- Housing Information
- Parking Information
For information on what we require, please check Admissions University-Level Requirements.
Two important questions:
- Do we have your current contact information, including mailing address, phone number,
and preferred email*?
- If your contact information is the same as what you provided on your UTHSC application (or on the form you completed while you were on campus recently), please ignore this request.
- If any of your contact information has changed, please contact Roylynn Germain (firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-448-6125) to correct this information as soon as possible.
From that point on, you will be expected to use that email address in all correspondence related to UTHSC.
- Are you willing to have your name, email, and phone number shared with new and current
- Please let us know if you do NOT want your contact information shared in this manner.
Again, we are excited that you have chosen the University of Tennessee Health Science Center’s College of Nursing and look forward to beginning our journey together soon.