Continuing Education for Pharmacists
A new (national) mandatory reporting system is now in effect. The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) now require each pharmacist to obtain an NABP e-Profile identification number. If you have not yet obtained your e-Profile ID, log into the portal in the Pharmacists section of the NABP Web site at www.nabp.net/pharmacists. Technicians can obtain their ID by creating an NABP e-Profile using the portal in the Technicians section of the NABP Web site at www.nabp.net/technicians. This number, as well as your month and day of birth will be required to process all registrations.
Each State Board of Pharmacy will determine how they will utilize this database.
Upcoming Live or Home CE
- Live or Home CE - 2013
Additional CE Programs
- Managing Risks In Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
- Advanced Studies in Pharmacy
- Towards Improved Adherence in Parkinson’s Disease Therapy: The Key Role of Pharmacists
- The Clinical Challenges of Multiple Sclerosis: Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacist Perspectives
- Managing Hepatitis C in 2013: An Update for Pharmacists
Need More Information?
Glen E. Farr, PharmD
Professor & Associate Dean for Continuing Education
Glen E. Farr, Pharm.D.
Michelle Nower, CPS
UT College of Pharmacy
213 Conference Center
Knoxville, TN 37996-4128
Phone: (865) 974-6605
Fax: (865) 974-2987