Ready To Apply?
The first step toward becoming a student at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center is completing an online application. Which online application you should complete depends on which professional career you are interested in pursuing. The academic programs at UTHSC require that you apply through one of the centralized application services. You may choose from the options provided below.
Step 1: Centralized Application Services
UTHSC utilizes the following centralized application services:
- Medicine Apply to AMCAS
(American Medical College Application Service)
- Pharmacy Apply to PharmCAS
(Pharmacy College Application Service)
- Physical Therapy Apply to PTCAS
(Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service)
- Audiology/Speech-Language Pathology Apply to CSDCAS
(Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service)
- Occupational Therapy Apply to OTCas
(Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service)
- Dentistry Apply to AADSAS
(Associated American Dental Schools Application Service)
- Physician Assistant Apply to CASPA
(Central Application Service for Physician Assistants)
- Dental Hygiene Apply to DHCAS
(Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service)
- Nursing Apply to NursingCAS
(The Centralized Application for Nursing School Programs)
- UniCAS Apply to UTHSC/Graduate Health or UTHSC/Health Professions
(The University of Tennessee Health Science Center Centralized Application)
To become an applicant to the UTHSC, you must select The University of Tennessee Health Science Center as part of your application process.
Admission to a UTHSC program through a centralized application service includes:
- Web-based, centralized application component
- Complete the centralized application (i.e., AMCAS, etc.) as instructed.
- During this part of the process, you will be asked to provide all the information and documentation required for your review and (hopefully) acceptance into the program of your choice.
Step 2: After College/Program Acceptance
If you have been accepted by the program of your choice, you will be asked to provide the remaining required documents not submitted to the central applications services. These documents may include final transcripts, letters of recommendation (if not submitted through the centralized application service), test scores, as well as other materials required by UTHSC and your program (e.g., professional licenses, certificates, etc.). Final transcripts from all schools attended must be submitted on or before the official start date of your program. All remaining documentation should be sent to the following:
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Office of Enrollment Services
910 Madison Avenue, Suite 50
Memphis, TN 38163
Office of Admissions
910 Madison Avenue, Suite 520
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5560
Fax: (901) 448-7772