Information for Prospective Applicants
Currently we plan to offer 3 first year Nephrology fellowship positions starting on July 1, 2015.
These positions will be included in the National Residency Matching Program for the 2015 academic year. Please see the new ERAS application dates. Interviews will likely start in late August/September.
Supporting Documents for Applicants
We will be using ERAS, and the following documents will be needed during the application process.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
- Program Director Letter of Recommendation (this is in addition to the three LORs)
- CV and Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)/Deans' Letter
- 1-Wallet Size Color Photograph
- USMLE Transcript
- COMLEX Transcript (if applicable)
- Medical School Diploma/Certificate (for International Graduates only