- Flu shots still available. Schedule your appointment today by calling 901-448-5630.
- Our professional and friendly staff are here to help you.
- Think you know everything about HPV? Get the facts...
- University Health Services welcomes the students from the Baptist College of Health Sciences.
- Frequently Asked Questions about University Health Services are available at this web page.
UTHSC Student Immunization Requirements
Student immunization requirements are listed on this page.
- UTHSC students and graduate medical residents (GME) can receive face-to-face counseling for issues such as stress, emotional, financial, legal, and relationship problems, sexual orientation, alcohol and substance abuse.
Employee Health Expansion Informational Sessions Planned
In Observance of the Association of Talent Development's Employee Learning Week, University Health Services and Human Resources are offering A Sneak Peek into the University Health Services Employee Health Expansion.
Concerned about Ebola?
Concerned About MERS?
If you are a UTHSC student or employee, you may now schedule an appointment through a secure online web-based portal.
University Health Services (UHS) goal is to create and sustain a healthy campus community supporting the importance of a healthy social and learning environment. Patient Rights and Responsibilities