College of Nursing Publications
The Annual Report includes updates about the Administrative, Academic, Distributive, Practice, and Research Programs Areas in the College of Nursing. For each academic year, the publication highlights various accomplishments, provides valuable information, and includes statistics pertinent to each area. It also provides details about student and faculty publications, presentations, and leadership positions.
- UTHSC Breaks Ground on Translational Science Building
- Organ Procurement – Where Does UTHSC Stand?
- Dr. Peg Hartig Accepts New Position in Academic Affairs
- Golden Graduates
- Alumni Award Winners
- Graduation 2012
- Faculty Activities
The links below will take you to our most current newsletters. You can view older newsletters on the Annual Report Archive page.
The Nursing Magazine includes updates about the College of Nursing's accomplishments. This report is presented as an update for alumni during Alumni Day in April annually.
- Dean’s Message
- BSN Reborn
- Nursing Alumni Weekend in May
- Nursing Scholarship Endowed for Brenda C. Mills
- Three UTHSC Faculty Join an Exclusive Group of Forensic Nurses
- Student Notes
There are issues of our Spring Publication dating back to 2007 on the Nursing Magazine Archive page.
UTHSC College of Nursing
920 Madison Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Toll Free: 800-733-2498