Procedure/Diagnoses Logging for Clerkships
Patient-Procedure Log Instructions for Students
Entering Diagnoses and Procedures to the Pt Log Webpage
- Choose iLogin on this page (located to the left of Google search, just below the College of Medicine top banner image), and do just that.
- On the Application List page click on ‘Student Information Services’.
- Choose ‘Student Information Services’ from the expanded file.
- Choose the ‘Clerkship Tracking’ button to the left of the page.
- You will be taken to an external page. You will see an entry message, and soon two buttons labeled ‘SHOW SCHEDULE’ and ‘SHOW CALENDAR’, (for now these two areas are displayed automatically).
- To log a procedure or diagnosis, select the clerkship you wish to do it in from the selections on the far right of the schedule table.
- You will then be taken to another page where there is a ‘HELP’ tab available to describe this pages process.
- Enter these daily to weekly. If you haven’t seen one of the required patients the clerkship director needs to know before the end of the clerkship.
Work Hours Log
Instructions for Entering Work Hours
- To enter hours, scroll down to the calendar and enter either an hourly amount in the text field, select ‘DAY-OFF’ or ‘POST-CALL’ for the day you wish to log.
- Warning: You won’t be able to enter hours if you check post-call so just enter the hours you worked.
- After entering all of the data you want, multiple days can be done simultaneously, hit ‘ENTER’ or click the ‘SUBMIT HOURS’ button at the bottom of the calendar.
- After verifying the logging operations, exit the pages one by one until you are back in the iLogin environ. LOGOUT and have a nice day.
- Enter hours daily or at least weekly. They must be entered to be monitored.
Office of Medical Education
910 Madison Avenue, Rm 1002
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Robert G. Shreve, Ed.D.
David M. Stern, M.D.