CSS: Clinical Sciences Subcommittee
The CSS is responsible for (1) reviewing and recommending policies and programs regarding the third- and fourth-year core clerkships to the Committee on Undergraduate Medical Education, (2) managing the implementation and evaluation of the clerkship curriculum, (3) reviewing for approval new elective clerkship proposals from faculty members, and (4) implementing and evaluating the clinical elective curriculum.
- Gayle Minard, M.D. (Chair)
- Susan Brewer, M.D.
- David Maness, M.D. (Family Med. Interim)
- William A. Pulsinelli, M.D. (Neurology)
- Thomas D. Elmore, M.D. (OB/GYN)
- Valerie Jameson, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Renate Rosenthal, Ph.D. (Psychiatry)
- Francisco Vieira, M.D.
- George Maish, M.D.
- Owen P. Phillips, M.D.
- Kathy Gibbs
- M4 Patrick McFarland
- M3 Martha (Libby) Weaver
- Eddie Moore, M.D.
- David Stockton, M.D. (Family Med.)
- Janet Purkey, M.D. (Medicine)
- Upinder Dhand, M.D. (Neurology)
- Norm Walton, M.D. (Neurology) .
- Nirmala Upadhyaya, M.D. (OB/GYN)
- Shannon Cohen Haskins, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Brent Coyle, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Paul Miller, M.D. (Psychiatry) .
- James M. Lewis, M.D. (Surgery)
- Missy Maples
- Robert C. Fore, Ed.D. .
- J. Mack Worthington, M.D. (Family Med.)
- Gary Malakoff, M.D. (Medicine)
- Abdelazim Sirelkhatim, M.D. (Neurology)
- Jeanie Dassow, M.D. (OB/GYN)
- Cathy Stevens, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Terry Holmes, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Michael Greer, M.D. (Surgery)
- Pam Scott
- Tammy Fite
- Cheryl Fassler, M.D. (Medicine)
OME Staff (non-voting)
- Robert Shreve, Ed.D. (CUME Chair)
- Steve Nace, M.D.
- Pat Ryan, Ph.D. (BSS Chair)
- Vicki Park, Ph.D.
- Bill Brescia, Ph.D.
- Kimberlee Norwood, M.S.
- Ruby Bland
- Stefeni Kennedy