CSS: Clinical Sciences Subcommittee
The CSS is responsible for (1) reviewing and recommending policies and programs regarding the third- and fourth-year core clerkships to the Committee on Undergraduate Medical Education, (2) managing the implementation and evaluation of the clerkship curriculum, (3) reviewing for approval new elective clerkship proposals from faculty members, and (4) implementing and evaluating the clinical elective curriculum.
The Committee on Clinical Sciences Subcommittee (CSS) occurs on the dates to the right and meet from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM CST. The meeting takes place in the MedEd Conference Room, 910 Madison, Room 1025 and is video-conferenced to Knoxville & Chattanooga.
- Gayle Minard, M.D. (Chair) (Surgery)
- Amondo Freire, M.D. (Medicine)
- Muneeza Khan, M.D. (Family Med. Interim)
- Mervat Wahba, M.D. (Neurology)
- Roberto Levi-D'Ancona, M.D. (Ob/Gyn)
- Valerie Jameson, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Jyotsna Ranga, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Francisco Vieira, M.D.
- George Maish, M.D.
- Susan Brewer, M.D. (Student Affairs)
- Kathy Gibbs- SASSI
- M4 Ruth Morrison
- M3 Scott Ward
- M3 Taylor Stavely
- David Stockton, M.D. (Family Med.)
- Janet Purkey, M.D. (Medicine)
- Stephen Rider, M.D. (Neurology)
- Nirmala Upadhyaya, M.D. (Ob/Gyn)
- Joseph Peeden, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Brent Coyle, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Paul Miller, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Mariah Alexander, M.D. (Surgery)
- Missy Maples
- Robert C. Fore, Ed.D.
- Mukta Panda, M.D.
- Gary Malakoff, M.D. (Medicine)
- J. Mack Worthington, M.D. (Family Med.)
- Abdelazim Sirelkhatim, M.D. (Neurology)
- Jeanie Dassow, M.D. (Ob/Gyn)
- Cathy Stevens, M.D. (Pediatrics)
- Terry Holmes, M.D. (Psychiatry)
- Michael Greer, M.D. (Surgery)
- Pam Scott
- Danielle Dillard
- Christopher Trabue, M.D. (Medicine)