2015 Partnership Promise Requirements
Attention Partnership PPO Health plan members!
The 2015 Partnership Promise requires all employees and covered spouses to:
- Complete a Healthways Well- Being Assessment by March 15, 2015! (Dependent children ARE NOT required to complete a Well Being Assessment.)
- Participate in coaching if you are called.
If you are contacted for coaching, you will need to complete a Biometric Health Screening by July 15, 2015.
- Keep your contact information current with employer
To complete the WBA, log onto Partners for Health.
For assistance with this process, call 888-741-3390
Enrollment in health insurance must be made within the first 31 days of employment. If hired on or before June 30th 2015, coverage will be effective on the first day of the calendar month following the hire date. If hired on or after July 1, 2015 coverage becomes effective the first of the month following completion of one full calendar month of employment if all applicable forms are completed. State Group Health Insurance also includes basic term life and basic accidental death insurance. New employees will complete insurance forms during new hire orientation.
After initial enrollment, changes may only be made:
- within 60 days of a special qualifying event
(see pg. 3 of the Insurance Enrollment Form )
- during the "Annual Transfer Period"
- NOTE: If you do not enroll during your first 31 days of hire or refuse coverage, there is NO guarantee enrollment will be allowed later during the Annual Enrollment Transfer Period. If enrollment is allowed there a late applicant fee will apply. There is no late fee to add children (up to age 26).
If you wish to cancel your medical or dental coverage outside of the Annual Enrollment Transfer period, you must:
- lose eligibility under the State Group Insurance Program or
- become eligible for coverage under another plan (see reasons listed below) or
- if enrolled in the Assurant prepaid dental plan option and there is no participating general dentist within a 40-mile radius of your home.
Employees may cancel coverage if they have become newly eligible under another plan. Proof will be required of the event and proof must be submitted 60 days from the date of the event. The Insurance Cancel Request Applications lists qualifiable events.
Medical Plan Options
Summary of Benefits
Partnership PPO - Standard PPO Comparison
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBST) PPO
(In state look for Network S; Out-of-state look for the Blue Card Program)
Human Resources Office
910 Madison Avenue
Suite WP012, 1st Floor
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5600
Fax: (901) 448-5170