The Office of Business Contracts is a unit of UT Health Science Center, Department of Finance and Operations. The mission of the Office of Business Contracts is to serve the campus community by providing quality and timely contractual and related accounts payable and accounts receivable services. This office serves as an information source for the campus community and external agencies regarding contract services.
Primary services provided by the Business Contracts Office include:
- Conducts review and audit of all contracts and leases to ensure contract language is within University Policies and Procedures and the laws of the State of Tennessee.
- Point of contact of campus and contracting agency for contract language negotiation.
- Serves as campus wide central office in the preparation of all accounts receivable invoices pertaining to contracts and leases.
- Serves as campus wide central office in the review of all accounts payable invoices pertaining to contracts and leases.
- Serves as campus wide central office in the entry of contract/lease accounts payable invoices into IRIS for the issuance of payments.
- Prepare deposit transactions for funds received for to support contract services provided by the University.
62 South Dunlap, Suite 320
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Phone: 901 448 2072
Fax: 901 448 2073