|Access to the testing labs||Security||8-4444|
(includes fire alarms, power failures, etc)
|Miscellaneous issues||Medical Education||8-5506|
It is an Honor Code violation if…
- You test when you are not scheduled and another student is unable to access a computer.
- You are in the testing center after the entire exam period has ended
- You take an exam outside of the published testing times (e.g., during evenings or weekends)
- You transcribe questions in any form, remove notes made on scratch paper, or provide information about any aspect of the examination to students who have not taken the examination. By taking the examination, each student pledges that he or she has neither given nor received any help on the examination.
- You use a cell phone, PDA, or other electronic equipment while taking an exam.
- Backpacks may be brought into the Center but must remain closed and be placed against the wall. Anything that is necessary to take an examination must be removed from backpacks before students enter the Testing Center.
- No recording equipment, headsets, calculators, cell phones, PDAs, other mobile devices, books, class notes, other notes, etc. are to be used in the Computer Testing Center during these examinations unless specifically authorized by the Course Director.
- The labs are under camera surveillance.
- Scratch paper for use during these examinations will be provided in the Center.
- You are expected to enter the Computer Testing Center at the designated time and immediately begin taking the examination.
- The examination clock will begin when students log on to the examination.
- You may use a pen or pencil and the scratch paper provided in the Computer Testing Center while taking the examination to work out problems or to write notes indicating those questions that you might want to review. This may begin only after logging into the examination. Used scratch paper must be discarded in the wastebasket provided. Do not remove scratch paper from the Computer Testing Center.
- You are permitted to take breaks during the time allocated for the examination but additional time will not be provided. Minimize disruptions when entering and leaving the Computer Testing Center. The door to the room must remain closed at all times (no propping open) and you must use your ID card to re-enter.