Information Needed from Potential
When processing a proposal that involves work to be done under a subaward by a collaborator who is responsible for a significant portion of the work at another institution, the following information is needed:
- Statement of Work for the subawardee’s portion of the work;
- Full budget for the subawardee (in SF424 format if main proposal requires a full budget);
- Budget justification in format required for main proposal;
- Subawardee’s DUNS#, EIN, and congressional district of the location where subaward activity will take place;
- Subawardee’s F&A rate, agreement date, and cognizant agency contact information;
- Biosketches for subawardee key personnel;
- Description of subawardee resources to be utilized in the project; and
- Letter of intent from subawardee institution signed by an authorized official. If the subawardee needs a sample letter, please contact ORA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deborah L. Smith, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Research
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-4823
Fax: (901) 448-7600