Psychiatry Student Interest Group Network - UT Chapter
2012 Upcoming Events
- Mar 11th - Psychiatry in Pop Culture
- Apr 9th - Applying to Psychiatry - Q&A w/ M4s
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center's PsychSIGN Chapter is dedicated to connecting students with their peers and to information about psychiatry residencies and practicing psychiatrists from a broad range of subspecialties.
Join Us Today!
Think you might be interested in psychiatry? Join our email list! Just send an email to email@example.com
- Campaign for America's Kids Summer Medical Student Fellowships
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship in Child Abuse
- Dr. Thomas Detre Senior Medical Student Award in Psychiatry (M-4 Students)
- Jeanne Spurlock Minority Medical Student Clinical Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Jeanne Spurlock Research Fellowship in Substance Abuse and Addiction for Minority Medical Students
- NIMH Summer Internship Program
- Sexual Health Scholars Program
- Conditions Affecting Neurocognitive Development and Learning in Early Childhood (CANDLE)
- Research Strategies Memphis
- CNS Healthcare (Clinical trials): For opportunities for students to get involved, please contact Dr. Valerie Arnold.
Dr. Don Gallant, MD
- Dr. Gallant specializes in addiction and volunteers at the Church Health Center most Tuesdays from 9:45am to 3:00pm.
Dr. Jyotsna Ranga, MD
- Dr. Jyotsna Ranga is specializes in Child Psychiatry
Dr. Renate Rosenthal, PhD
- Dr. Renate Rosenthal is the Medical Student Education Director. Contact her for information about and connections to volunteer faculty members who will let students shadow them.