Minimum Admission Requirements
Admissions will be determined based on strength of academic credentials, maturity of interest, and fit with faculty interests.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree witha grade-point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university;
- Official academic transcripts (international applicants must arrange for an independent educational equivalency evaluation company to submit an evaluation of their transcripts to UT at their own expense; the evaluation report should include the grade-point average based on a 4.0 scale);
- An application form including 200-word- minimum essay with goal statement describing the applicant’s area of interest in epidemiology;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- GRE minimum verbal score of 500 (old test) or 150 (revised test),minimum quantitative score of 500 (old test) or 150 (revised), and minimum analytical writing score of 3.5;*
- TOEFL minimum score of 213 on the computer-based exam, or 79 on the Internet-based exam, for applicants whose first language is not English.
Pamela D. Connor, Ph.D.
Simonne S. Nouer, M.D., Ph.D.
Clinical Investigation Track
Masters of Science in Epidemiology
66 N. Pauline Street, Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38163
Email: Cynthina Starke, CPS