- Dr. Harry Sharp, Professor
- Dr. Martin Donaldson, Associate Professor
- Dr. Liang Hong, Associate Professor
- Dr. David Redmond, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Vernon Pennington, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Philip Walter, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Billy McCann, Professor
Pediatrics for the General Dentist
- November 5, 2010
- 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Location: UTHSC Memphis
- Credit: 6 hours
- Course Presenter: UTHSC College of Dentistry Faculty
- Course Registration Form
Cost and Location Specifics
Early Bird Special - $179 per dentist and $109 per auxiliary. After October 22 - $199 per dentist and $129 per auxiliary. Registration at the door is an additional $25. Morning coffee and lunch will be provided. The University of Tennessee Health Science Center Campus. Humphreys General Education Building located on the corner of Dunlap & Madison. Please park in the garage located at 869 Madison. Parking is $5 per day.
This course is designed as an overview of pediatric dentistry for the general dentist and is appropriate for the entire dental team.
- Infant Oral Health Examinations
- Overview of Cariology and Caries Prevention
- Use of Sealants and Fluoride
- Tips on Behavior Management
- Management of Trauma in the Primary and Young Permanent Dentition
- Space Maintenance and Interceptive Orthodontic Procedures for Children
- How to Integrate Pediatric Dentistry into a General Practice: Real Life Experiences
- Concluding with a Panel Discussion
The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The University of Tennessee designates this activity for 6 hours continuing education credits.