2013 Fitness Schedule
- Boot Camp – A total body workout using all types of cross training moves.
- Cardio & Strength - Cardiovascular exercise combined with strength training using hand weights.
- Core Strength – A great workout for the core using Yoga moves, therapy balls, BOSU and weights.
- Hip Hop Dance – A funky dance class that will energize you with lots of “hip hop moves”.
- Hydro Tone – This water aerobics class uses hand held water barbells and boots for a gentle exercise set to music that is appropriate for all ages! Come run, jump, and stretch your body in the water, all while keeping your hair dry!
- Pilates on the Mat – A basic Pilate’s class that uses Pilates rings and works the core on the mat.
- Spin – A great Spinning class that will burn lots of calories combined with Jumps, and sprints on the bikes. Mental focus required!
- Tai Chi for Health - Tai Chi for Health is designed for anyone interested in improving their core strength, balance, body awareness and reducing stress. Step-by-step instructions will take you through the easy to learn movements. No special clothing or equipment needed!
- Total Body Conditioning - A fun physical conditioning class that will work the total body from head to toe.
- Yoga – This Yoga class uses beginner poses that will lengthen your muscles as well as strengthen your core and help you to become aware of your body and breath, in time & space.
- Zumba – A Latin Dance moves, combined with some Hip Hop. Fun and energizing!
Fitness Center Hours
Mon-Fri 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Mon-Fri 5:30 am - 8:45 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 7:45 pm
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Memphis, TN 38163
Front Desk Phone: 901-448-5973