Exploring Urology as a Specialty
- Are you fairly certain you wish to pursue this specialty? The following faculty members are available to counsel you concerning the path towards residency, including improving your candidacy, fourth-year electives, letters of recommendation, need for research, etc:
- Faculty members willing to be the departmental expert for an on-line information session:
- Shadowing a physician in a given field is a good way to see if you a good fit for the specialty. The following are community physicians in this specialty you may contact:
- The following are faculty members whom you may contact about departmental research opportunities:
- Contact for departmental website to work with students on a Specialty Interest Group webpage:
Office of Student Affairs
910 Madison Ave, #1043
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5684
Fax: (901) 448-7085
Interim Associate Dean
Susan C. Brewer, M.D.
David M. Stern, M.D.