Budget and Benefits Committee
Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, policies and recommendations related to the following:
- Faculty Handbook sections related to faculty compensation;
- Compensated outside activities policy;
- Faculty compensation package;
- Campus-wide long-range planning;
- Evaluation of space allocations and physical facilities;
- Faculty recruitment and retention; and
- Education of faculty about the budget process and related issues.
- Promote the dissemination of clearly stated Faculty compensation and benefits policies and encourage the equitable application of these policies across all colleges.
- Promote clear and equitable consideration regarding the criteria for faculty salary raises and bonuses (based on merit, market equity and/or cost of living and salary compression).
- Provide Faculty input into the planning of the UTHSC annual budget and analyzing of administrative overhead.
- Address library access and funding issues for faculty across the UT system.
Members of Committee
|George Cook, Chari||COM-Basicfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lawrence (L.B.) Brown||COPemail@example.com|
|Anthony Ferrara||ex officio|
|Jerry Hall||ex officio|
Faculty Senate President Office
Thaddeus (Thad) Wilson. PhD
62 South Dunlap Rm 212
Memphis, TN 38163