Students are encouraged to take advantage of the tutoring services offered through the SASSI. The identity of students who qualify for free tutoring is confidential.
- Each college/program will identify two courses for which SASSI will provide free tutoring, as available.
- For the first assessment/test/exam in the two courses identified by the college/program, free large group tutoring will be provided, as available.
- Following the first assessment/test/exam, students qualify for free tutoring as follows:
- D or F (or failing grade) on the most recent assessment/test/exam in one of the two identified courses.
- D or F average (or failing) in one of the two identified courses.
- D or F (or failing grade) on the most recent assessment/test/exam in both of the identified courses.
- D or F average (or failing) in both of the identified courses.
Students qualifying for free tutoring may receive up to a total of 3 hours of tutoring per week. If a student needs more than 3 hours per week, please email email@example.com. SASSI will randomly verify eligibility of students who qualify for free tutoring with the college/program.
If you want to become a tutor, send and email to Sarah Dunnavant (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Support Services and Inclusion
8 S. Dunlap GEB, Rm BB9
Memphis, TN 38163