The University of Tennessee Policies on Safety and Health
SUBJECT: II. RESPONSIBILITIES OF UNIVERSITY-WIDE SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
The responsibilities of the UWA Safety and Health Administration shall be:
- To evaluate, review and audit each campus, location and or health care facility for compliance with the University's safety and health policies.
- To serve as a liaison between the University and the Tennessee Department of Labor and other state and federal regulatory agencies.
- To support each campus and unit in the implementation of their various safety and health programs.
- To provide the President of the University and the Board of Trustees of the University of Tennessee current information on safety and health activities.
- To develop and recommend University policy relating to safety and health matters.
- To develop and maintain information on safety and health as an educational resource for the University.
Safety Affairs Main Office
C234 Van Vleet
Memphis, Tennessee 38163