Other Services Available
The following services are available from Purchasing Services at no cost to departments.
- Budgetary Estimates: price quotes for pieces of equipment or some supplies to include in grant proposals
or budget requests.
NOTICE: Send an email to Purchasing Services and request a budgetary estimate. Requests must include quantity, product description, manufacturer and model or catalog number of the item(s) needed, the date the estimate is required, and the requester's contact information. A purchasing agent will prepare a budgetary estimate and respond by email or fax.
- RFP Development: help preparing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for services or other special requirements.
- Specification Writing: assistance in preparing specifications for specialized equipment or services.
- Procurement Planning: help planning for purchases of equipment and supplies needed for a new grant, project, or lab.
- Vendor Information: phone numbers, address, contact person, account number, etc.
- Vendor Problem Resolution: help getting vendors to ship an item or complete a purchase order (PO), to accept a return or issue a credit; help disputing invoice.
- Product Sourcing: help locating a vendor to supply hard-to-find equipment or supplies required for a project.
- Customized IRIS (SAP R/3) Training: training on the purchasing functions of the IRIS system. A meeting with a member of the Purchasing Services staff will be arranged to provide training.
Contact us for details
For additional information or to request assistance, call 901-448-5594 (prompt 0) or send an email to email@example.com.
847 Monroe, Suite 216
Memphis, TN 38163