Critical Care News
November: Please join us as we welcome our newest faculty member to critical care, Arun Saini, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics.
We also welcome our new Fellowship Program Coordinator, Ms. Rhonda Gray, to our division.
October: Congratulations to our faculty and research staff on their recent peer-reviewed publications:
- Roan E, Waters CM, Teng B, Ghosh M, Schwingshackl A. The 2-pore domain potassium channel TREK-1 regulates stretch-induced detachment of alveolar epithelial cells. PLoS One. 2014;9:e89429
- Rovnaghi CR, Kala AF, Allen SL, Anand KJ. Interpretation of cortisol concentrations and reference intervals from the CALIPER database. Clin Chem. 2014;60:418-419
- Schwingshackl A. The Fallacy of Chasing after Work-Life Balance. Front Pediatr. 2014;2:26
- Spentzas T. Are readmissions to the PICU preventable or is this the nature of the beast? Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2014;15:92
- Spentzas T. Should I stay or should I go? Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2014;15:575-576
- Spentzas T. Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: is high volume better or worse for the patients? Crit Care Med. 2014;42:e603-604
For previous news items, see our News Archives page.
Department of Pediatrics
Critical Care Division
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
50 N Dunlap, 3rd Floor
Memphis, TN 38103