The contents of the Office of International Affairs website, as well as its links to other pages, are only intended for use by UT Health Science Center constituencies:
- International students and their families
- International scholars and their families
- International faculty and staff members and their families
- University administrators
- UT-affiliated institutions
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) is unable to answer specific questions about UT Health Science Center admission requirements or specific academic programs. For information about the different academic programs at the University, please contact the particular college or department you are interested in, or refer to the UT Health Science Center home page.
OIA staff are not attorneys and do not give legal advice outside their responsibility to the University.
Office of International Affairs
Johnson Building, Suite 205K
847 Monroe Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163
Hours of operation:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F