Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 06-APR-15 at 2:00pm
- Diversity in the Workplace , 07-APR-15 at 9:30am
- Computer Basics (MAC/OS X), 07-APR-15 at 10:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Creating Quizzes and Tests, 07-APR-15 at 10:00am
- AIHC-Developing Faculty to Improve Quality of Care, 07-APR-15 at 11:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Acrobat Pro, 07-APR-15 at 2:00pm
- Resume Writing, 08-APR-15 at 9:00am
- Word 2013 Level 1, 08-APR-15 at 9:00am
- What Does It Mean to Fight Like a Girl?, 08-APR-15 at 12:00pm
- The I-9 Process: It's a Matter of Compliance, 09-APR-15 at 9:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Basics, 09-APR-15 at 10:00am
- Word 2013 Level 2, 09-APR-15 at 2:00pm
- What Does It Mean to Fight Like a Girl?, 09-APR-15 at 4:00pm
- Laboratory Safety, 13-APR-15 at 9:00am
- Bystander Intervention , 14-APR-15 at 9:00am