Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- IRIS Advanced Travel Training Class, 25-APR-14 at 1:00pm
- PowerPoint 2010 Level 2, 29-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- Adobe Office Hours, 29-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 30-APR-14 at 9:00am
- Social Security and Your Retirement, 30-APR-14 at 10:00am
- IRB Insights: Exempt vs. Expedited Projects, 30-APR-14 at 12:00pm
- Open Session TurningPoint (Clickers) , 30-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- Library Orientation, 01-MAY-14 at 10:00am
- Compensation Training for Supervisors (Module 3), 01-MAY-14 at 1:00pm
- 5 Things You Did Not Know About PubMed, 06-MAY-14 at 12:00pm
- Altmetrics using Scopus Database, 06-MAY-14 at 3:00pm
- IRIS Navigation & Overview, 07-MAY-14 at 9:30am
- Basics TurningPoint (Clickers), 07-MAY-14 at 10:00am
- Effort Certification Reporting, 07-MAY-14 at 2:00pm
- Time Reporting, 08-MAY-14 at 11:00am