Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- TurningPoint Cloud, 01-AUG-16 at 10:30am
- Navigation & Overview, 03-AUG-16 at 9:30am
- 2016 Information Security Training, 04-AUG-16 at 1:00pm
- EndNote Basics for Windows Users, 05-AUG-16 at 9:00am
- EndNote Basics for Windows Users, 05-AUG-16 at 3:00pm
- TurningPoint Cloud, 09-AUG-16 at 10:00am
- Item Writing in the Health Sciences, 11-AUG-16 at 8:00am
- Item Writing in the Health Sciences, 12-AUG-16 at 8:00am
- EndNote Basics for Windows Users, 12-AUG-16 at 9:00am
- Bridging the Gap with Simulation in Education, 12-AUG-16 at 12:00pm
- EndNote Basics for Windows Users, 12-AUG-16 at 3:00pm
- WE vs. ME: Workplace (Supervisors only), 17-AUG-16 at 8:30am
- Recruitment Process for Managers-Module Two, 17-AUG-16 at 10:00am
- EndNote Basics for Mac Users, 17-AUG-16 at 10:00am
- WE vs. ME: Workplace (All Employees), 17-AUG-16 at 1:00pm