Benefits of an Applicant Tracking System
- Protects companies against lawsuits through a greater consistency in hiring practices.
- Allows for diverse job posting and resume gathering techniques.
- Improves the speed and quality with which companies find and hire their employees.
- Prescreening assessment tools gauge the proficiency of candidates by key competencies
- Increases in cost and time savings.
- Reduces the amount of paper in new hire packets.
- Eliminates having to individually enter data into the system.
- Easily can integrate into other HR Systems.
- Easy communication with applicants.
- Ability to send email blasts.
- Ability to access information about applicants from anywhere.
- If you are on the road and need to view an application, you can do so by the use of
your mobile device or laptop.
- Improvements in data accuracy.
- Recruiters are able to search through applications by the use of keywords.
- I-9 Benefits
- The I-9 form can be completed online by new hires as a part of the application process,
thus eliminating the need to mail or process paper forms.