Interviews are scheduled in September and October.
Your interview day will include:
- Program overview presented by Dr. Al Weir, Program Director
- Research overview presented by Dr. Daruka Mahadevan, Director of Phase I Clinical Trials
- Faculty interviews
- Tour of the facilities
- Lunch with current fellows
Hotel accommodations are NOT be provided however:
- We have acquired a reasonable rate of $79 at the Hampton Inn - Walnut Grove. Breakfast and self-parking is provided at Hampton Inn. You will be picked up at this hotel the morning of your interview and start your day with morning conference and breakfast at West Clinic less than a mile from the hotel.
- Your confirmation letter will be e-mailed to you a few weeks before your interview day.
- Please contact Donna Heath (901-448-2510) if you need to make changes in your interview date.
Transportation from the hotel will be provided to and from campus on the day of your interview.
- Graduation 2013
- 1st Year Fellows
- Drs. Ogbeide and Lawson review clinic notes
- Dr. Osa Ogbeide
- Drs. Snider and Ogbata
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Drs. Haq and Pandey discuss patient care
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
100 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120