Financial Aid Information
Most of the College of Dentistry's students receive financial aid from a variety of sources. The Office of Financial Aid assists students in completing the application process. This office also submits approved applicants to participating lending institutions. For application forms and information, write: The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Office of Student Financial Aid, 910 Madison Avenue, Suite 520, Memphis, Tennessee 38163 or phone: 901-448-5568, or email: email@example.com.
You may also visit them on the web at: http://www.uthsc.edu/finaid.
Programs Available by Student Category - Dentistry
If your file is complete by April 1st, you will be considered for all the programs listed below:
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students (LDS)
- Health Professions Loan
- Exceptional Financial Need Scholarship/Financial Assistance for Disadvantaged Health Professions Students
- Scholarship for Disadvantaged Students
Federal Work Study
College of Dentistry
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
875 Union Avenue
S-102 Dunn Bldg.
Memphis, Tennessee 38163