Apply for Residency
The University of Tennessee Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program participates in both the American Dental Education Associations (ADEA) Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) and the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program (The Match).
PASS is a centralized application service for dental students and recent graduates who wish to apply to residency programs in the United States. For more information and to apply to the University of Tennessee OMS program (ADEA# OMS281) please contact PASS at:
- Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS)
- American Dental Education Associations (ADEA)
- Phone: 202-289-8123 or 800-353-2237
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://portal.passweb.org
PASS Application Deadline: September 17
Program Application Deadline: October 01
The Match is a service that provides an orderly process to help applicants obtain placement in the first year postdoctoral program of their choice, and to help programs obtain applicants of their choice. For more information please contact the National Matching Services Inc. at:
- National Matching Services Inc.
- P.O. Box 1208
- Lewiston, NY 14092-8208
- Phone: 716-282-4013
- Fax: 716-282-0611
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.natmatch.com
Required to apply
- Completed application through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS).
- Must have passed Part I, National Dental Board Examination.
- Must be enrolled in or a graduate of an ADA-accredited United States or Canadian dental school.
- Must report most recent TOEFL score in PASS Application.
- Must report postdoctoral Dental Match Program Code in PASS Application.
- Must submit 2" X 2" photograph directly to the UT OMS program (for identification purposes).
Required prior to enrollment
- Must have passed Parts I and II, National Dental Board Examination.
- Must have earned a D.M.D./D.D.S. degree, or equivalent from an ADA-accredited United States or Canadian dental school.
If you have specific questions about the University of Tennessee oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program please contact:
James Christian, DDS
875 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN, 38163