Relative Caregiver Program Links and Resources
- Tenn Help
- Department of Human Services
- City of Memphis
- Regional Intervention Program
- Tennessee Department of Children’s Services
- Memphis City Schools
- Shelby County Schools
- Neighborhood Christian Center
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder statewide database
- Memphis and Shelby County Library/LINC 2-1-1
Other State RCP programs
- Davidson County Relative Caregiver Program (615) 320-0591 Family & Children's Services
- Upper Cumberland Developmental District (931) 432-4111 Upper-Cumberland Development District
- Hamilton County & Southeast Region Relative Caregiver (423) 424-4202 South East Development District
- Tenn Help Relative Caregiver
- East Tennessee Region (865) 376-3464 Foothills Care Inc.
- Mid Cumberland Region (615) 473-3006 New Visions Inc.
- Northwest & Southwest Region (731) 772-8378 Exchange Club-Carl Perkins Center
- South Central Region (931) 684-4676 The Center for Family Development
Relative Caregiver Program
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105
This program is in partnership with the TN Department of Children's Services. For information on the program in other parts of the state, visit the state's DCS website.