The University of Tennessee
- The University Home Page - Other University of Tennessee information.
- The Neuroscience Institute - Multidisciplinary research in neuroscience at the UT Health Science Center.
- Neurogenetics at UT Memphis - Neurogenetics resources.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - St. Jude Research Hospital
- Society for Neuroscience - The Society for Neuroscience (SfN) is a nonprofit membership organization of scientists and physicians who study the brain and nervous system.
- The Journal of Neuroscience - The official Journal of the Society of Neuroscience.
- Molecular Vision - A peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the dissemination of research results in molecular biology, cell biology, and the genetics of the visual system (ocular and cortical).
- Vision Science - An Internet Resource for Research in Human and Animal Vision.
Anatomy and Neurobiology
855 Monroe Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5965
Fax: (901) 448-7193
Simon R. Bruesch
Professor and Chair
Matthew Ennis, Ph.D.
Email: Matthew Ennis