Student Behavioral Health
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Student Mental Health Staff
- How to make an appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Campus Counseling and Support Services for UTHSC Students
- Upcoming Events
- Mental Health Links
- Monthly Mental Health Q&A
- For Faculty and Staff
- Telepsychiatry Services
- Counseling through Your Student Insurance Plan
Self Help – Information
UHS currently has a full-time Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Susan Andrews. We also have one part-time Psychiatrist on staff, Dr. Iverson Bell.
There are also several providers available for counseling.
For appointment options and medication management, students may call Christa at 901-448-5064.
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163