Services covered by UTHSC Student Health Fees. These feese are paid within your tuition, so there is no out of pocket expense for almost all services at UHS.
- Clinic visits for: Health Promotion/Wellness Care, Acute Illness Care, Health Maintenance Examinations, Women’s Health, Men’s Health
- Allergy Injections (when on maintenance dose)
- General Counseling and Referrals to specialists or for radiologic testing as ordered by UHS Providers
- Flu Shots, TB Skin Tests
- Self Care Area
- Basic Laboratory Tests, Specialty Imaging, and X-Rays (as ordered by UHS Providers)
- Blood borne pathogen exposures/evaluations and treatment
- On-call services after hours and holidays
- Travel Health (there is a charge for needed immunizations)
Other services available for a fee for service:
- Office Procedures
- Drug Screens
- Other Lab Tests
You have the choice of several providers.
For individuals who need DENTAL CARE, please call UT College of Dentistry at 901-448-6220.
You may also call the University Dental Practice. Students and employees of UTHSC are eligible for discounted services. Call 901-448-6476 to schedule an appointment.
To access all UTHSC Student Services, click here!
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163