Welcome BCHS Students to University Health Services
FOR APPOINTMENTS PLEASE CALL
Contact: Tom Crouse, RN at 901-448-1384
UHS is able to bill your insurance if you are on BlueCross BlueShield or Cigna Healthcare insurance plans for services provided outside of the student health plan. You will be responsible for your co-pay and deductible.
Services covered by Baptist College Student Health Fees and are provided at no additional out of pocket expense:
- Health Promotion/Wellness Care
- Acute Illness Care
- Health Maintenance Examinations
- Women’s Health
- Allergy Injections
- Nutritional Services
- General Counseling and Referrals
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening
- Self Care Area
- Flu Shots
- Routine Laboratory Tests as ordered by UHS staff: CBC, UA, strep culture, mono test, sed rate, routine chemistry profile, wet prep, pap smear (1 test per year)
Other services available for a fee:
Immunizations & Titers:
Hepatitis B Vaccine - $60.00/shot
Hepatitis B Titer - $70.00
Varicella Vaccine - $100/shot
Varicella Titer - $60.00
MMR Vaccine - $65.00/shot
Hepatitis A Vaccine - $65.00/shot
Meningitis Vaccine - $100.00
Preadmission Physical by appointment - $50.00
Quantiferon Blood Test - $90.00
Other Lab Tests
*Price subject to change.
For questions or concerns, please contact Tom Crouse at 901-448-1384, email@example.com.
Information about what to do in case of various emergencies.
910 Madison Ave. Suite 922
Memphis, Tennessee 38163