How to Donate
Thank you for considering a donation to United Way!
The easiest way to donate is to use Payroll Deduction. Using this method, each pay period (12 per year; bi-weekly is only once a month as well), your designated donation amount will be deducted automatically from your paycheck.
Your Payroll Deduction donation may be a percentage of your annual pay or a specific dollar amount. You choose!
Other Donation Methods
You may also choose to donate a one-time amount and pay by credit card, check or cash.
Checks should be payable to: United Way of the Mid-South.
If your donation totals $50 or more, you may even be billed in quarterly installments.
Please follow this easy procedure to donate to United Way
- Complete your information in Item 1 on the form
- Include Payroll Deduction information or credit card information In Item 2 -- or attach your check or cash to the Form
- Write in the specific amount you wish to donate in Item 3
- SIGN your Pledge Form in Item 4 regardless of payment method.
- Keep the PINK copy for your records.
- Send or bring the WHITE and YELLOW copies of your completed and signed Pledge Form and donation to your designated Campaign representative.