Student Life Administration
The Office of Student Life represents all students on the UTHSC campus.
The Office of Student Life:
- Serves as a resource for the student judicial system and student organizations, committee representation, and campus religious organizations
- Organizes orientation and graduation, and provides composite photos for each
- Coordinates student parking appeals, and provides health insurance information
- Administers special event ticket sales
- Provides co-curricular growth opportunities for students through planned social, cultural and entertainment activities such as 5 Oclock Friday and Coffee Break social gatherings and the annual Student Appreciation Day
- Is responsible for student publications including the CenterScope student handbook and the Asklepieion yearbook and
- Recognizes student leadership through the Imhotep Society and Excellence in Teaching Awards.
Please note that each of the Colleges maintains a student affairs office which pursues matters relating solely to that college: