For additional board preparation strategies or personalized study schedule, please make an appointment with a SASS educational specialist or call 448-5056.
Clinical Laboratory Sciences (MT & CT)
- A SASS webucation on approaching, preparing, and optimizing review time. Includes helpful tips, strategies, and recommendations from previous students.
- SASS presentation to MT/CT students. Includes recommendations and suggestions that previous students have mentioned as being valuable in preparing for boards.
- A SASS webucation on preparing for the NPTE. Includes strategic approaches, example study schedules, and how to maximize your review time.
- A collection of recommendations, tips, and strategies that students have mentioned as being valuable in preparing for boards. Includes detailed steps to making a personalized study schedule and setting your pace to get through the information.
- Tally Sheet – use this when doing questions to quickly categorize your knowledge (Know, Not Sure, Guess) of the question to assist with the review of questions.
- A SASS webucation on approaching and preparing for the Step 1 exam. Includes example study schedules and optimizing review time.
- Students discuss their Step 1 preparation approaches and thinking, including outside sources some students used such as DIT.
- Recommended tips and guidelines from M-2’s in preparing for Step I.
- QBank Review Method – A form that can help you answer questions more efficiently
8 S. Dunlap GEB, Rm BB9
Memphis, TN 38163