Consent Form Templates
If you will be submitting a consent form for review by the UTHSC IRB, you must use one of the Microsoft Word templates listed below. The UTHSC IRB Consent Form Templates provide valuable guidance to the writers of the consent forms, such as highlighted instructions that you can delete as you write your consent form.
For studies in which Genetic Analysis comprises only one component of the investigation, you may incorporate portions of the genetic analysis template into the main consent form so that you only have one consent form for the subjects to sign.
For studies that involve a Repository, a separate repository consent form must be developed utilizing the template below.
- Main Consent Form Template (revised 4/10/2015)
- Genetic Analysis Consent Form Template (revised 8/18/2015)
- Repository Consent Form Template (revised 8/18/2015)
- HUD Consent Form Template (revised 12/19/2014)
- Audiology Consent Form Template (new 12/10/2014)
- Survey Consent Elements (revised 4/10/2015)
- Translator's Declaration (revised 12/21/2012)
[must be included with the submission of any non-English forms]
- Glossary of Lay Terms
UTHSC IRB office
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-4824
Fax: (901) 448-5103