UTHSC Pediatric Radiology
The University of Tennessee Health Science Centers Pediatric Radiology Program is located at LeBonheur Childrens Hospital. It is a one (1) year ACGME accredited program.
The Program Consists of Several Rotations:
- 12 weeks of Fluoroscopy, plain films (with NICU and PICU concentration) and Nuclear Medicine Concentration on Pulmonary and GI disease
- 13 weeks Ultrasound and plain films Concentration on GI and GU disease and Orthopedics
- 14 weeks CT/MRI (including Neuroradiology and Orthopedics with some Cardiac MRI) Concentration on Neuroradiology and Orthopedics
- 2 weeks Interventional Radiology / Angiography
- 3 weeks Fetal Treatment Center Fetal Maternal Medicine
- 4 weeks Pediatric Hematology Oncology Rotation at St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital
- 1 week conference or research time
Fellows will also have a 40 lecture curriculum that is separate from the UTHSC Methodist Radiology resident curriculum. They can attend both groups of lectures.
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital
50 N. Dunlap
Memphis, TN 38103