Li Group Personnel
A July 2015 snapshot of the Li group. From left to right:
- Qinghui Wang, PhD student, M.S. from Peking University
- Dr. Jin Wang, PhD (graduated in July 2015, currently a postdoc at OKC).
- Rachel N Ness, PharmD/PhD dual degree student, B.S. from NYU.
- Xiaoxin Wu, PhD student, B.S. from China Pharmaceutical University.
- Dr. Dejian Ma, Research associate and Manager of Shared Instrument Facility, Ph.D. from Nanjing University, China.
- Dr. Wei Li, PI
- Min Xiao, PhD student, B.S. from East China University of Science and Technology, China
- Zongtao Lin, PhD student, M.S. from Peking University
- Kinsie Arnst, PhD student, B.S. from Houston Baptist University.
- Dr. Zhongzhi Wu (not in picture), Postdoctoral Researcher, PhD from Nanjing University.
Previous Group Personnel
Previous and summer/rotation members and last known position:
- Mr. Radomir Slominski, summer intern (Emory), summer of 2004, M.D. residence at University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Mr. Jinghu Li, Ph.D. candidate, 2004-2005, transferred to UIUC
- Mr. Chris Scheid, summer intern (The College of William & Mary), summer of 2008
- Dr. Zhao Wang, Ph.D. student (2005-2010), FDA officer.
- Ms. Ashley Vorenkamp, Summer Research Scholar from Louisiana State University, summer of 2010.
- Ms. Victoria Strong, Tennessee State University, Summer of 2011
- Dr. Dajun Chen, Postdoc researcher, 2012, manager a CRO at the
- Ms. Whitney Bogus, Summer Research Scholar from Tennessee Tech University, Summer of 2013
- Ms. Rachel Ness, UTHSC dual degree PharmD/PhD student, lab rotation, summer 2013.
- Dr. Reddy Marepally, Postdoc researcher, 2013-2015, scientist in a CRO at Houston.
- Dr. Jin Wang, Ph.D. student (2010-2015), postdoctoral research at University of Oklahoma.