Regional and National Conference Reimbursement Changes
- Members must get 15 SNPhA points.
- Members cannot miss more than 1 general body meeting.
- Members must pay for their own registration.
- Each SNPhA member will get reimbursed for the TRANSPORTATION deposit only if the member has met ALL requirements by December 13th
- Each member with 15 points must pay $110 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to secure a seat on the bus. Deposit will not be cashed unless the member fails to attend the conference.
- Members must pay for their conference registration. 50% of registration fees will be reimbursed TO ALL MEMBERS ATTENDING that qualify.
- Members with less than 15 points must pay a NONREFUNDABLE $110 transportation deposit. However, they WILL qualify to receive 50% registration reimbursement.
- One member must reserve a hotel room and share with 3 other members.
- The 4 members are responsible for ALL hotel costs and accommodations.
- All Members will get 50% of their registration fees reimbursed if they successfully attend all required meetings/sessions at the conference.
- Members that met the attendance and SNPhA point requirements will receive their transportation deposit back after the regional conference.
- DEPOSIT FOR BUS MUST BE PAID BY DECEMBER 13th, 2012
- FINAL DATE FOR 15 POINTS IS DECEMBER 13th, 2012
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JAMES SMITH, JR. (email@example.com)
University of Tennessee
College of Pharmacy
Student National Pharmaceutical Association
881 Madison Avenue, Suite 258
Memphis, TN 38163
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 901.448.6030