Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
ERAS and NRMP Participating Program
Within the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), our faculty members include Dr. Owen Phillips, who is board certified in Clinical Genetics. Dr. Robert Egerman, who is board certified in both MFM and Internal Medicine. The fellows will have the advantage of daily interactions with these faculty members who bridge disciplines. In addition, fellows will rotate in four other departments/divisions and work with faculty members from those specialties: Neonatology, Pathology, OB Anesthesiology, and Genetics.
- Giancarlo Mari, M.D.
- Robert Egerman, M.D.
- Norman Meyer, M.D.
- Michael Schneider, M.D.
- Owen Phillips, M.D. (Genetics)
- Robert Ahokas, Ph.D. (MFM Lab/Physiology)
- Ramasubbareddy Dhanireddy, M.D. (Neonatology)
- Ajay Talati, M.D. (Neonatology)
- Jaya Ramanathan, M.D. (Anesthesiology)
- Douglas R. Shanklin, M.D. (Perinatal Pathology)
- Jie Zhang, M.D. (Perinatal Pathology)
- Edwin Thorpe, M.D. (OB Infectious Disease)
- Thomas Chin, M.D. (Pediatric Cardiology)
- Karl Weber, M.D., Ph.D. (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Charles Leffler, Ph.D. (Physiology)
- Max Langham, M.D. (Pediatric Surgery)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
853 Jefferson Avenue, Rm E102
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-2531
Fax: (901) 448-4701