The Stethascoop is the official newsletter for the Black Student Nurses Association. The BSNA is open to all nursing students. The editor for the newsletter is Ms. Christle Stanton, BSN program student. Dean Hathaway and the advisors who work with student members and the BSNA leadership team are very proud of this publication. We hope that you will find the newsletter informative.
- Understanding Deep Vein Thrombosis
- UT Goes to NSNA Conference
- Tom Joyner’s Take a Loved One to the Doctor Day
- Imhotep Society Induction
- Distinguished Visiting Professorship
- Deserving Awards
- Women’s Health Awareness Day
- Black Student Nurses’ Association
- Student Nurses’ Association
- Little Known Black History Facts
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the one you LOVE!
UTHSC College of Nursing
920 Madison Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Toll Free: 800-733-2498