Public Health Nursing Roles
- 1st Annual Public Health Nursing Conference "Addressing Health Disparities"
- 2nd Annual Public Health Nursing Conference "Public Health Nursing with Disadvantaged Populations"
- 3rd Annual PHN Conference
- 4th Annual PHN Conference
- Continuing Education Credits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Interest Form for Prospective Students
DNP graduates will likely seek practice leadership roles in a variety of settings:
- Management of quality initiatives
- Executives in healthcare organizations
- Directors of clinical programs
- Faculty positions responsible for clinical program delivery and clinical teaching
- Policy positions (legislatures, advocacy groups, volunteers)
- Numerous positions at the CDC and local/state health departments