What Our Graduates are Doing
- 1st Annual Public Health Nursing Conference "Addressing Health Disparities"
- 2nd Annual Public Health Nursing Conference "Public Health Nursing with Disadvantaged Populations"
- 3rd Annual PHN Conference
- 4th Annual PHN Conference
- Continuing Education Credits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Interest Form for Prospective Students
|Dr. Janette McCrory is the director of nursing education in the Office of Academic and Student Affairs. With more than 30 years of experience in nursing education and administration, Dr. McCrory is uniquely positioned to oversee the nursing education programs offered by the state's community colleges and four year colleges and universities. Dr. McCrory came to IHL from Delta State University’s Robert E. Smith School of Nursing where she taught courses, coordinated the RNBSN program, and worked with national accreditation. Prior to teaching at Delta State University, Dr. McCrory worked in nursing administration with the Mississippi State Department of Health. Dr. McCrory earned a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, a Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree in the nurse educator role, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and a Diploma in Nursing from St. Dominic School of Nursing.||