We are excited that you have decided to cast your lot with us this year! We will be sending you a packet containing a number of items currently in the planning and preparation stage. For now, however, the purpose of this is simple:
- To again say "Congratulations!" and thank you for your confidence in UTHSC.
- To remind you that program entry is contingent on your having successfully completed all prerequisites (e.g., copies of certification cards, all official transcripts, CPR, rec. forms, etc.) and having verification of those items securely in the hands of the Office of Admissions.
- Pre-Entry Checklist
- Financial Aid Information
- Scholarship Information
- Criminal Background Check Information
- Immunization Information
- Housing Information
- Parking Information
For information on what we require, please check Admissions University-Level Requirements.
Two closing questions:
- Do we have your current contact information, including mailing address, phone number, and preferred email*?
- If your contact information is the same as you included on your UTHSC application (or on the form you completed while you were on campus recently), please ignore request.
- If any of your contact information has changed, please let Ms. Roylynn Germain (firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-448-6125) know the correct information as soon as possible.
You will soon be sent your official UT EMAIL ADDRESS (if you have not received it already). From that point on, you will be expected to use that email address in all correspondence related to UT.
- Are you willing to have your name, email, and phone number shared with new and current students?
- Please let us know if you do NOT want your contact information shared in this manner.
Again, we are excited that you have chosen the University of Tennessee Health Science Center’s College of Nursing and look forward to beginning our journey together soon.