Robin Morgan, M.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Neurology & Pediatrics
- B.A. - Biology, West Virginia University, 1980
- M.D. - West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, West Virginia, 1984
- Intern - Departments of Neurology and Internal Medicine, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia, 1984-85
- Resident - Department of Neurology, Medical College of Virginia Richmond, Virginia, 1985-87
- Fellow - Clinical Neurology, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia, 1987-88
- Resident - Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Denver, Colorado, 1988-90
Professional Certification and Licensing
- Board Certified - American Board of Neurology with Special Competence in Child Neurology, 1992
Neonatal neurology, tics, Tourette's syndrome and autism.
Towne, AR, Driscoll S, Teasley J, Jack R, Ko D, Delorenzo RJ: "Predicitive Indicators of Morality in Status Epilepticus." Submitted Neurology, 1988
Driscoll S, Jack R, Teasley J, Towne AR, Pellock JM, Delorenzo RJ. "Mortality in Childhood Status Epilepticus". Annals of Neurology 24:2 pg 310; 1988
Department of Neurology
415 Link Building
855 Monroe Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Phone: (901) 448-6199
Fax: (901) 448-7440
David M. Stern, M.D.
Tulio Bertorini, M.D.
Professor & Chairman