Information Technology Services
November 13th, 2015
11am - 1pm
GEB Cafe Area
Demos, information on the latest resources available to the UTHSC community, and door prizes!
Go to the Tech Fair site to learn more.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is the integral resource for information technology on the UTHSC campus and is responsible for providing modern and user friendly technology services to the UTHSC campus community and visitors through its seven functional divisions: Application Development, Computing Systems, Customer Technical Support, Infrastructure (Networking/Telecommunications), Instructional Technology, IT Security, and Web Services.
ITS Goals are:
- To provide a safe, stable, reliable, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure.
- Keep the UTHSC at the forefront of technology and communications.
- Provide excellent service.
- Positively and proactively respond to change.
- To make your electronic visit to the University of Tennessee Health Science Center both informative and enjoyable.
In our continuing effort to improve our webpages, we solicit your comments and suggestions which may be sent to email@example.com.