Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is the integral resource for information technology on the UTHSC campus and is responsible for providing modern and user friendly technology services to the UTHSC campus community and visitors through its seven functional divisions: Application Development, Audiovisual Services, Computing Systems, Customer Technical Support, Infrastructure (Networking/Telecommunications), IT Security, and Web Services.
ITS Goals are:
- To provide a safe, stable, reliable, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure.
- Keep the UTHSC at the forefront of technology and communications.
- Provide excellent service.
- Positively and proactively respond to change.
- To make your electronic visit to the University of Tennessee Health Science Center both informative and enjoyable.
In our continuing effort to improve our webpages, we solicit your comments and suggestions which may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.